blog Ovarian cysts

Posted by pocketray | 10:42 AM

Ovarian cysts
Obviously by this title I'm going to talk about ovarian cysts. If you are male or have no idea what an ovarian cyst is that you can stop reading now. I am looking for advice on ovarian cysts. If you have previously had them what you tried? I ask because I never had them (that I know of) until all this mess started infertility. However, I was the pill from the age of eighteen to twenty-nine. Then I was the pill, while before and during both rounds of IVF. That was more or less from January to May this year. After that everything went downhill. I spent the summer with irregular cycles, severe pain on my right side near my ovary, had numerous ultrasounds that showed nothing until September. Cysts in September were discovered through ultrasound on both ovaries. When I had my lap surgery in October to the right was already checked, but the left was not. It 'been pulled out and my scar tissue was cleaned up. I also have a tendency to scar and heavily throughout the summer I was told the pain was related to scar tissue from previous surgeries. I was put in a pill during the summer, but the cause of all kinds of problems, so I stopped taking it. Then I was put in Loestrasse in September before surgery. All the time I was on Loestrasse I had spotting, full of bleeding almost every week. I called the office of the doctor and they told me it was because of the surgery, my body was still getting the pill, etc. Well I just stopped taking it mid cycle on my gall bladder surgery . I hate taking things I need and why not take birth control when I can never get pregnant anyway? Fast forward two weeks and for the last several days I had on / off from moderate to severe pain on my left. E 'worse when I bend, sit (the driving is really bad), or twist to the left. It feels like something is there and push on my side. Not a nice feeling. I suspect and cysts from my period is due this week. The only thing that is working right now is pain killers to get rid of the pain. Nothing OTC works. However, I can not take painkillers during the day and I have to work. I have not studied anything online yet, because I have no idea where to start. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and ask for a different pill, once again, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions. Loopy I'm getting now, then to bed.

0 comments